Sunday, May 31, 2009

5th Sunday

What a wonderful weekend. I tried to narrow down the photos of my adventures...but it was hard and so this one got a bit long. On Friday we went with my Grammum to an appointment and met Auntie Em for lunch.


I still love the nose beep game!


Friday night Mommy & Daddy went to see the movie 'Up'. They really liked it. Daddy said that I can watch it with them when I get older...I wonder how old I have to be...I'm going to be 1 soon!


I know they had fun, but I think I had more fun. Grammie and Grandpa came to play! I was FULL of it and and stayed up way past my bedtime playing with them!

Saturday morning we went to Aunt Audrey's softball game. She didn't get to play, but she helped with warm-ups. She also ran past us between innings. Grandpa said it was to keep her muscles warm. I kept waving at her...but she didn't see me. She was focused.


Grandpa & I played in the dirt.


I also picked some flowers. Mommy wouldn't let me eat them.


I got Aunt Audrey's attention!


Saturday afternoon Great Uncle Paul came to help Daddy figure a few things out on the boat. What should have taken a few minutes...took 2 hours. Mommy said that when men look like this...it's a good time to stay out of the way. We peeked at them through the window.


On our way to the softball game, we made a pit stop at a garage sale. Daddy spotted what Mommy has been looking for as we were driving by. Mommy jumped out of the car and ran to it. She saw the price, told the lady she wanted to buy it and then returned to Daddy and he emptied his pockets. It was perfect. Daddy had just what my new wheels cost...$3.


I love my little car. I inspected every bit of it. I had a smile on my face the whole time and whenever Mommy would open the door, I would close it. I can't wait to go cruising with my friend!


To top off our wonderful weekend, today was the 5th Sunday of the month. Mommy & Daddy dropped me off bright & early at Grandpa & Grammum's. They went out to breakfast, made it to chruch for practice and Mommy took a 3 hour nap! I had a great time banging on pots with Grammum, being chased by my aunts and putting my finger prints all over Grandpa's glasses. I was so pooped when I got home! I fell asleep half way through demonstrating my new trick.


Mommy said this trick worries her a bit. :P

No comments: