"Are you feeling guilty for pretending not to notice your toddler playing with the dog food? Feel like a slouch for staying in your jammies all day? We'll don't! Not Me! Monday was born out of my desire to admit some of my imperfections and reveal a few moments I'd rather forget. You may find it therapeutic to join in and do the same thing!" mck mama
In my excitement of my Dad opening the pool and in anticipation for getting the boat out of storage, I did not decide to try on Eddie's life jacket. I did not laugh as the weight of it caused him to tip over backwards. I did not continue to laugh as I reached for the camera took pictures of him stranded like a turtle on it's back.

I certainly was not slap happy and did not laugh to the point that I had tears in my eyes. That is not nice and I would not do that.
Oh...and even though he was getting frustrated...I did not flip the switch on the camera to video.

I certainly was not slap happy and did not laugh to the point that I had tears in my eyes. That is not nice and I would not do that.
Oh...and even though he was getting frustrated...I did not flip the switch on the camera to video.
2 comments:
priceless!
Happy NMM - I'm visiting from MckMama's site.
How funny! Thanks for visiting! :-)
Post a Comment