Monday, May 25, 2009

Our Memorial Day

I decided to get up bright and early this morning. I was very excited (and so was Mommy) that Daddy came to get me out of bed! After playing with Daddy and taking a quick snooze, we went to the parade. This is the parade that Mommy used to tell Aunt Audrey was for her birthday. (her birthday is tomorrow) Aunt Audrey bought it for a few years...before she corrected Mommy. Even though we had the time wrong, we made it just in time to see Grandpa & Great Grandpa drive by.


I was still a tad sleepy, I didn't really pay any attention to the bands marching by, I was much more interested in the dogs that were walking behind us.


I did watch the trucks go by as Mommy gave me a snack.


We ran into Aunt Julie and Jon on our way to the car. I thought it would be great if Aunt Julie held me and I pushed the stroller!


After the parade we had brunch at Grandpa & Grammum's. I enjoyed a banana and pushing the school bus around Grandpa's feet while he was trying to cook.


Mommy was hoping I would take a nap when we got home...but I wasn't quite ready. I was able to talk my way into some outdoors time. I did try to take my hat off, but Mommy kept saying that if I took my hat off, I'd have to go inside. Even though I tried, Mommy didn't give in, the hat stayed on.


We watched Daddy wash the boat.


Mommy kept me dry...but she thinks Daddy just happened to send some water our way!


After we played outside for awhile, I told Mommy it was time for a nap. It's been a busy day, but lots and lots of fun!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I didn't even see the camera or here the click of a button Jen! I should know better... Eddie is famous and therefore, the camera's are all over him! :)

Anonymous said...

He is so tall!

Tripp said...

I love the bucket hat!