Wow. Hard to believe that I've been blogging for a year! And who knew that when I wrote my
first post, I would have gotten so hooked! What started as a way to keep family & friends near and far updated on our growing baby has turned into a hobby. (Is this considered a hobby...?) I've found this to be such an easy way to capture moments at the end of the day...or during nap time. This last year has gone fast and I'm so glad that I've had this to help me remember the little things that make life so meaningful.
Things change so much in a year. It's hard to believe we've gone from this...

To this.

God is good.
Thank you to everyone who reads my ramblings and cares about our family and our adventures!
2 comments:
I can't believe that it has been a year since you started. That is just when we started talking again isn't it?
It is! After talking to you and visiting your blog it helped me make the decision to start one! :)
Post a Comment