Thursday, May 28, 2009

"It's a new caarrr!"

That is what Mark called out in his best announcer voice as Audrey opened a tiny box from our parents at her birthday dinner Tuesday night. My mom's eyes popped open, big as saucers. It was a new car...but not one you can drive. It was a tiny little car to go on Audrey's charm bracelet.

It was pretty funny.


The birthday girl and her cake...


Grandpa shared his cake with Eddie. Eddie really liked the ice cream.


A few other photos from the party...





It was a fun night, I can't believe my baby sister is 16!!!

I feel old. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I feel old too. I remember BABYSITTING Audrey while you and Mark went on dates!!! Happy (belated) birthday Audrey!

The O'Connor Family said...

Yeah, I feel old too. I remember when you told me your mom was prego!!