
I am Grammum's little action figure. She was calling me a doll...but Daddy showed her how I can fly with my super bib cape.
Today was my 1st fifth Sunday. Long before my arrival was even announced, Grammum had heard about a tradition that she wanted to incorporate. Whenever there is a fifth Sunday in a month, that is grandparents' day. Mommy and Daddy are allowed to come to lunch, but then the rest of the day, my future cousins and I get to spend the day with Grandpa and Grammum. I am the only one right now...but someday there will be more of us.
Auntie Em and I played with Maddie before lunch.



I was doing really well with Maddie, until I tried to chew on her. That's when Aunt Audrey pulled her away. After Mommy and Daddy left I did lots and lots of playing. I didn't even take my usual naps because there were so many things to do! We played with Maddie, my play mat, looked at the snow flying and I even helped Aunt Audrey read her book. I had a great time. I wonder when the next fifth Sunday will roll around?
1 comment:
Sounds like a great tradition!! I think I'm going to mention it to my parents! :)
Post a Comment