Sunday, November 30, 2008

Profession of Faith

It was a beautiful service. Audrey was part of a group of 5 girls that took the class together and professed their faith together this morning. When Pastor Rich would ask a question he would go down the line for their answers. It was cute to hear....I do, I do, I do, I do, I do.


The girls had been asked what their faith meant to them & the video was played during the service.



The parents gathered around their daughters for prayer.


After the service we snagged a few photos...


Eddie wanted a picture with Aunt Audrey, he was still a bit sleepy. He fell asleep during the sermon, but woke up during the singing. He also had a burp that he wanted everyone around us know about.

1 comment:

The O'Connor Family said...

How great for Audrey! My parents exchange student was at your church this morning-her friend was making profession of faith. I didn't know until after the fact, else I would have let you know!