My sweet friend is having a baby soon.
I was writing her and was thinking of all the excitement that comes with a brand new baby and I wrote about sweet newborn feet.
Oh how I love them. So tiny and wrinkled.
I admitted that I still kiss my kids' feet...
even though they are not all so little anymore.
And sometimes smell.
(I don't kiss them then.)
I was backing up pictures on-line and noticed a thumbnail...it was of Eleanor's feet.
I clicked it and noticed that on that afternoon...I took pictures of all the kids' feet.
I guess I love my kids' feet no matter how big they get.
And also have a short term memory issue.
I remember taking pictures...but don't remember being so focused on feet.
So here are some pictures of ridiculously cute feet.
Not sure what I love so much about them...can't say I love other people's feet.
Just theirs.
El's again
(I love how she twists hers together)
(I love how she twists hers together)
Dani's
And Eddie's.
It's trickier getting his picture.
He was 'Green Hulk' and flipping into the pack-n-play.
which I know isn't a good idea...but it kept him semi still for me.
Did you know Green Hulk doesn't wear a shirt...or pants?
Green Hulk does wear shorts...but Eddie doesn't have any at the moment.
Which explains why he was running around in his underwear.
And if Eddie is running around in his undies...well then Dani needs to be too!
El didn't have pants...because apparently Mommy was lazy that day.







No comments:
Post a Comment