This summer we set up some guidelines: Mark couldn't go to the office, the 4 of us had to stay together and no household projects.
We took a piece of paper and wrote down what we were going to do each day. This stay-cation was much more successful that past ones.
[We have been watching The IT Crowd, a British television show and the running joke of the week was randomly announcing that we were on holiday. Hence the title. :)]
We had a cookout...

took a trip to the zoo...



went for a boat ride...


(which Eddie hated)

went to the outdoor center...




had a carpet picnic...
(we watched Toy Story 2 & now Eddie LOVES Buzz & Woody)

played in the backyard...

visited the water spouts...


and had such a wonderful time with our family.
2 comments:
What a fabulous idea! I think I might give myself & the boys a "Stay-cation" next week!
What a GREAT idea! This is MUCH cheaper than going away I am sure :)
Post a Comment