
You also really enjoy playing with your tongue. You stick your tongue out as far as you can, then you smile. With your tongue hanging out. It is so cute!

You have begun to arch your back. When I am changing your diaper and you are mad, you will push with your legs, your little butt goes up, then your back and before I know it, the only things touching the changing table are your feet and the top of your head!
With all your force, you are able to move up the table! I was startled the first time you did it, I thought you were going to flip off the table! When you are on your play mat you are now able to move around a bit. You no longer stay exactly where I left you.
You are growing up.

You are such a happy little girl. If you are crying you are: hungry, wet, sleepy or can't see your brother. That is about it. Oh, or you have to burp. Once the situation is fixed, you are all smiles again.

You are getting portable. I am feeling more confident when leaving the house. I am getting better at reading you which makes leaving the house more enjoyable.
Of course leaving the house with you and your brother still requires lugging a well stocked diaper bag, making me look more like a pack horse than a Mama. So we still tend to stick to our backyard.

You were baptized this month. While the day is a bit of a blur to me, I do remember snuggling with you during the sermon; your dress all bunched up as I held you close and all our family members that came to support you not only for that day, but promising to support you as you grow.

You still sleep great long stretches at night, but I think you and your brother have conspired to make my new wake up time about 5am. You will wake between 4:30am and 5am. By the time that I get you fed and back down, your brother wants to get up. Not cool. You two are not ones to sleep in.

While you do have your own look, I think you look a lot like Eddie. There is no mistaking that you guys are related. You are daintier than your brother, so don't mistake this as me telling you that you look like a boy. :)

Eddie likes to share his toys with you. Daddy and I have been trying to teach him to share and he is getting the basic concept. He has started to tuck things into your hands. You couldn't care less, but I find it very sweet how he looks out for you.
Usually he will let you have his things for seconds before he takes them back, but hopefully once you do care, that time will lengthen. It is a work in progress. You are good for each other.

You are enjoying the bumbo more, you love to sit up and see the world. You have discovered that you like to chew on the bumbo. Instead of using the chair to help you sit up, you slump down to get the spongy goodness into your mouth.
We believe that your teeth are on the move. You are constantly trying to chew your hands (or blanket). You are starting to get drooly.

Dani, you are such a wonderful, happy child. Daddy and I are so blessed that God picked us to be your parents. We love you so much!!
3 comments:
she is so cute!
What precious pictures! She is adorable!
She is such a little cutie Jen. I love the picture of her on the chair.
Post a Comment