Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Senior

Audrey & I have been working on her senior photos this summer.


After our first session, I uploaded her photos and was just struck by not only how beautiful she is, but how grown up she has become.


Audrey was over on Monday for some more pictures and Dani joined her in a few.


Looking at the photos of the two of them made me realize that at times I still think of Audrey as Dani's size.


Well, not quite Dani's size.

But much younger than the young lady that is in these photos. :)

3 comments:

thatcutelittleredhead said...

Wow, I can't believe Audrey is a Senior already. I remember when she was in the GEMS group at Bethany! She is one beautiful young lady!!

Jamie

Jen said...

What a pretty sister and great pictures! Dani is so precious, I hope we can plan a get together and I can meet her soon!

Tripp said...

What a great job you did on the pictures :)