She slept through the whole thing...so I actually took more pictures of her brother than her.

Eddie stayed close to Grandmum, she had the fruit snacks. (Which currently he calls "T's". This box of fruit snacks is numbers, but the last one was letters and I would tell him what letter he was about to eat. I am not sure why he latched on to the letter T, but that is what he calls them.)

Audrey is the player on the ground, mid roll in this photo...

My jaw was on my lap as she made this move, so that is the only shot I got. She was running for the ball - then suddenly she was on the ground, rolled over, popped to her knees and threw the ball to first.
All in like 10 seconds.
It was awesome.
I could blame the missed photo on the fact that I had my hands full...

but really I was in awe of my sister.

While we waited for Audrey to come out of the dugout, Eddie & Gumpa went for a walk.

Where they had a great time throwing rocks into the water.

The 'heabier' the rock...the better. The best rocks were the ones that Gumpa had to help him lift.

Dani congratulated Auntie Audrey after the game...even though she slept through the very cool throw.

Eddie wasn't ready to slow down after the game...and he certainly didn't want to go back to the van.

He changed his tune when Auntie Audrey offered to give him a lift there.
1 comment:
That last picture is so cute and my little man says hebier too so that made me smile.
Post a Comment