I am quite sure that my forgetfulness has everything to do with this little guy...lack of sleep could be part of it too.

Some birthday moments....
- Eddie spit up right down my shirt - right down it - if I didn't know better I'd say he aimed.
- Eddie had his first boogie today. I was telling Mark about it - Mark thought we should just teach him to pick his nose...

- Audrey had a softball game - so Eddie went to watch her play for the first time. The weather was great - warm with a slight breeze - perfect for watching a ball game.





- Em picked up cheesecake for us on her way home from work - she said that everyone needs cake on their birthday. Again I was like - oh yeah, it's my birthday.
I'm sure that next year I will be in the mommy groove & not forget my own birthday - but for this year, I'm very thankful for all the people who remembered for me. :)
2 comments:
Happy Birthday Jen! I hope you had a great birthday even though you needed occasional reminding. This year it was similar situation for my birthday. When you are so much more focused on someone else, you put yourself on the back burner.
Happy Birthday! It is easy to forget things about yourself when you have a babe to take over your thoughts.
Post a Comment