Friday, March 12, 2010

Holiday Decoration

After it took me so long to take down our Christmas cards, it shouldn't be a surprise that our Valentine decorations are still up. Not all of them...I did take down the bright magenta heart that was hanging on our front door a few weeks after Valentines.

But, I have yet to take down the decorations that are hanging off our dining room light. Eddie kept calling the monster cupids 'birdies'. I found it so adorable that hardly a day went by that I didn't ask him what they were just so he would tweet at me.

I took this video back in February. I tried to get a new one today, with better tweeting...but Eddie didn't feel like it, so him giving the 'birdies' a ride will have to do.



While they are not down yet, Eddie & I did color some Shrinky Dinks today to replace the cupids.


Eddie did alright with the colored pencils...but I think he prefers his triangle shaped crayons. Coloring time didn't last near as long as it usually does.


I ended up doing most of the coloring...but did save one to see if he felt like it tomorrow. While I colored, he found taking the colored pencils in & out of the container to be very entertaining. :)

1 comment:

Tripp said...

SHRINKY DINKSSS!!!!!! I love them!