Before I could answer, Mark responded..."Mommy is nesting."
'Nesting' has been in full force over here for about the last week. I have been organizing, making lists & cleaning like nobody's business. Tonight I got the bathroom clean. (At least clean enough that it doesn't bother me anymore. I don't think I'll ever get that floor as clean as I'd like it, hopefully someday we will replace it.)
Yesterday, I finally bought a new rug. I've been looking for like 6 months. While I try not to buy anything too girly for the boys' sake, (but hey - we may be evening out the numbers soon...or not) when I saw this rug, it made me smile. It also made me excited to scrub the floor.

Isn't is cute! [In a very manly sort of way. :) ]
Next up. The kitchen.
Once the bathroom was clean, Eddie was able to hop in the tub.

He was pretty excited.

He was even more excited when bath time was over and it was time to turn the shower on. While he used to be terrified of the shower...now...he loves it.
2 comments:
Super cute rug! Even cuter kid!
Ah Nesting, gotta love it!
Post a Comment