Love them.
Especially the ones with pictures.
I usually hang them around our kitchen, but this year, Eddie & I made a tree on the back of our front door and added cards to it as they arrived.
Eddie has really enjoyed it and will often point to it. He also likes to be held close to it so he can point to each photo. If you sent us a photo card, Eddie has been practicing your name. :)
Because Eddie enjoyed it so much, I've left it up.
With February on the way...it is time to take it down.
When we made it, everything was just out of Eddie's reach. He has now started to take the bottom row off. He was able to get his snowman card down tonight and took it to the table to 'color'. He had a small piece of paper he pretended was a crayon and was making swooshing sounds as he passed over the snowman. :)

(Yes, I know my child was very mismatched this evening...but it was laundry day.)
2 comments:
I love the Christmas tree idea for storing cards! I might have to find a place to try that out next year.
What a cute idea. I just may need to copy you next year :)
Post a Comment