On the 5th Sunday, Grandpa & Grammum claim Eddie for the day. I admit...I was really looking forward to this one. Between Eddie being sick & not sleeping the best and me being pregnant...I've been tired. On most 5th Sundays we will go to lunch at my parents' house after church and then leave Eddie for the afternoon. But today...Eddie spent the day with Grandpa, Grammum & his aunties.
Mark & I skipped church, went out for breakfast and watched movies.
It was wonderful.
For all of us.
I love this tradition.
Today was also the first day of my 29th week of pregnancy.
This pregnancy is flying. I thought I should take a belly photo...

Can't really tell....let me turn.
Ahhh....there is the belly!

I had another appointment last week. Everything is great & right on track. I passed the gross orange drink test & the baby's heartbeat was in the 140's. I'm still feeling really well. By this point with Eddie I had the worst heartburn & knew all the best spots to stop for chocolate milk. I do get hot flashes now, which I haven't experienced before and my back/hips can hurt at night. Oh, and I get tired. When Eddie naps, so do I. :)
Tonight Mark & I were talking. I keep telling him about things I want to get done before the baby comes...I think it is time to start tackling that list because this kid is going to be here before I know it!
2 comments:
Your almost on the home stretch and still looking great! Sounds like the "nesting" has begun. Can't wait to meet the new little one...exciting times!
You look so cute!! And happy for you that you could enjoy a wonderful relaxing day!!
Post a Comment