We are so proud.

Audrey is part of MIFA at her school this year and this past weekend they won the State competition.

What is MIFA?
When I was in it, my parents referred to it as 'theater from he**', but they did not tell me that until it was over. They were thankful I only did it one year.
For Audrey, it has been a much, MUCH, MUCH better experience.
They have had great leadership & she has made wonderful friends.
Really MIFA is a one act traveling/competing theater group.
I admit I was worried when she told me she made it. Proud of her...but worried.
Turns out I had nothing to worry about. While I did have fun in my MIFA experience, I understand where my parents were coming from. My grades tanked & I was hardly home before 10pm.
A lot of things can change in 11 years.
She has had fun too - but everything was better organized. Including making sure everyone got home in time to do homework & to sleep.
They worked their tails off...and have the trophies to prove it!!
When I was in it, my parents referred to it as 'theater from he**', but they did not tell me that until it was over. They were thankful I only did it one year.
For Audrey, it has been a much, MUCH, MUCH better experience.
They have had great leadership & she has made wonderful friends.
Really MIFA is a one act traveling/competing theater group.
I admit I was worried when she told me she made it. Proud of her...but worried.
Turns out I had nothing to worry about. While I did have fun in my MIFA experience, I understand where my parents were coming from. My grades tanked & I was hardly home before 10pm.
A lot of things can change in 11 years.
She has had fun too - but everything was better organized. Including making sure everyone got home in time to do homework & to sleep.
They worked their tails off...and have the trophies to prove it!!
No comments:
Post a Comment