Like a true cowboy he doesn't want to leave his coffee behind!
Actually, I have no idea if cowboys are big into coffee. They seemed to always drink it in the old movies my Dad watched on Sunday afternoons while I was growing up. But I can't honestly say I saw much of those movies...I tended to fall asleep.
I do know that my little cowboy is BIG into coffee. He drinks it all day from his little plastic play cups.
I do know that my little cowboy is BIG into coffee. He drinks it all day from his little plastic play cups.
3 comments:
That boy does love his coffee.
Hi! Thanks so much for your comment, I can't believe your insurance is telling you that! And, just so you know, according to vbac.com it's illegal for a hospital to deny VBACS...I don't know much about it but this website talks about class action lawsuits for people who are denied them...just thought you might like to know! (:
Best of luck to you, you're almost there, how exciting!!
I HAVE To show my boys this video when I get home from work. They will LOVE it!
Post a Comment