Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Better?

Mark & Eddie started swimming lessons last week.


I have to stay back away from the pool, otherwise Eddie asks for me to get him out.

Throughout class I can hear Eddie say, "all done".


When they got out of the pool I told Mark that it looked like it went better than last week.

Mark's response...

"you weren't in the water."

Maybe by the end of the class we will see some improvement. :)

3 comments:

Shannon said...

Looks like so much fun! I've been wanting to take Kensie here soon to try it out (not quite old enough for a class I don't think)...but I'm dying to put her in that itty bitty bathing suit!

I'm sure Eddie will get the hang of it...and Mark too :)

Charrie said...

Give it some time! You might try taking him just to tot/parent practice time on M/W/F evenings from 6:00-7:30 in the therapy pool sometime too once lessons are over. I think our kids are learning more just going to the pool with us, its less pressure (and cheaper too!). On Monday nights the lifegaurd is really nice and tries to get to know all the kids by name. She gives you tips about how to help your kids learn to swim too.

Tripp said...

That is so cute that he is taking swimming lessons. I am sure he will be loving it by the end of the session.