Monday, July 20, 2009

Not Me! Monday




Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else, and their kids, have not been doing this week.


While at the park with friends, my son's cracker did not fall from his mouth into wood chips. He did not grab the cracker and a handful of wood chips and stuff them into his mouth. I did not jump to dig them out only to end up with chewed cracker and wood chips all over my shoulder. I did not forget about my messy shirt. It was not as I was getting ready for bed that I realized my shirt was a mess. I did not mentally run through my day and try to think of who had seen me covered in half chewed food.

We have not had serious issues with our phones lately and have not been talking about getting new ones. I did not jump onto the company's site and try to figure out what was a good camera phone. I totally know that a phone is for calling people, not for taking pictures of my child.

When we went and got our new phones, I was not totally excited that the free phone could not only take pictures, but text as well. I did not spend nap time trying to figure out the camera...I mean phone. I did not accidentally leave a looong message on my Dad's voice mail of me saying, 'how do I end this call? What button do I push?' Oh, and I certainly did not stay up late that night texting with my sisters.

I also didn't take a picture of my phone, with my son's picture as the background, which turned out very yellow for some reason.


After I uploaded the yellow photo I did not realize that the pillow I used to prop it up was my Cabbage Patch pillow. I am a total grown-up and our bedding is all perfectly matched. When we moved bedrooms and painted our bedroom walls, I ran right out and bought new sheets. I do not still use old pillow cases from my youth or the red plaid sheets that matched our old quilt.

What have you not been up to?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

oh, I text way too much with my sister, too!! And yes, use my phone way more for texting and taking pics than I do actually talking on the phone! LOL!

Stopping by from MckMama's blog!

Bonnie De Jong said...

I did not buy two necklaces today just to save a $1.00. Also, I didn't eat a slice of strawberry pie that I was going to bring to my parents.
Aunt Bonnie