Thursday, March 19, 2009

Wiggle butt

My sister asked if I had taped Eddie crawling yet. I hadn't and she mentioned that I might want to before he either, learns how to crawl correctly or he just decides to walk. Thanks for the nudge Em, last night before we played musical bedrooms, we let Eddie loose on the new carpet. :)




He loves floor vents. I'm not quite sure how to make them childproof, so I have to keep my eyes on him at all times. I now keep the pack & play set up in the living room so if I need to leave the room for even a moment...I can throw him in. He has been getting into everything!


When I checked on him at nap time, I found him standing in his bed. He hasn't been sleeping well the last few days and has been clingy & moody on & off. I took a peak into his mouth to see if he was making progress on his top teeth and was surprised to see that instead of 2 little teeth on top working their way out...there are 4!

1 comment:

Tripp said...

I would be crabby if I was sproutin' four teeth at once too.