Tuesday, March 17, 2009

68

68 degrees, that's what the Jeep said it was outside today. Mommy and I had some errands to run and we decided to stop for a walk and to watch people feed the birds. Mommy pointed out that it was a duck in front & a duck in back!


I was pretty quiet and took it all in. I did give Mommy some smiles when she quacked at me.


I had fun with tupperware tonight. I crawled over to play with it. I thought about crawling inside the cupboard, but I kept hitting my head on the top shelf.



Daddy showed me what great hats the bowls make!


I had him try one on too.


My Daddy is so silly!

2 comments:

Tripp said...

It is so nice to have the sun and warmth.

Jen said...

I love the tupperware hats!! We have the same barn thing on the fridge with the animals, it's a big hit, but annoying after awhile! We loved the warm weather too, looking foward to more of it and hanging out at the park again!!