Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Pig-Duck & Peach Puffs

Eddie was given this barn for Christmas from Aunt Janna & Uncle Troy. While it's been on the fridge since then, it's only been the last week that I've turned it on for him while he's dumping out the tupperware. It has a bunch of animal fronts & backs and you try to make a match. The front of the pig and the back of the duck don't seem to stick as well to the fridge, but work great in the barn - so we often sing about the pig-duck. :)


I've been giving Eddie Peach Puffs on & off. He mainly had been playing with them & never put them into his mouth. When I put one in his mouth, he would gag and look at me like...what did you do?!? I gave him some to play with at breakfast this morning & he actually fed himself!



He still gagged..but we are making progress!



This is one of the ways he tells me he's done, he tries to get his bib off.


At lunch today Eddie discovered that his tray is actually 2 trays. I guess I won't be using that as easy clean-up anymore!

1 comment:

Brian said...

Have you tried giving him a soft cracker? Carter got used to mashing with his gums by chewing on saltines or soft snack crackers and now he has no problem with peach puffs (he likes cherry too) and this week I gave him cheerios and he did okay with those too. I think the cracker helps because they have some control over what they're doing. Just a thought! :)