
Thank you everyone for all the birthday wishes! I've gotten hugs, calls, texts and e-mails. I do have to say my favorite message was my Grandma singing Happy Birthday to me on our answering machine.
It has been a fun day. Although I am feeling a bit old. We celebrated on Sunday with my family and yes Julie, they sang all the verses of Happy Birthday and I sang a solo verse.
I thought that Eddie would have been interested in all the candles, but instead, he was eying the cake.

Whoever was within arm's reach of the cake...Eddie was sitting by them and helping himself to the gooey goodness of German chocolate cake. (Oh, we have learned that he does not have a nut allergy.)

I was quite excited when I opened my gifts. Emily gave me Murder, She Wrote books. I lost all mine in the flood and am very excited to build my collection back up! I just can't get enough of them and read them over and over!
2 comments:
Wow lots of summer birthdays in your house! So fun!
Happy Belated birthday.
Post a Comment