
He took off down the hallway to his room and I followed. Now that the last picture has been hung in his room, I thought it was time for before & afters. So here is Eddie's completed room...it's only taken 13 months. Actually I started planning it while I was still pregnant, so that makes it about 19 months. At this rate, we will never finish our home! :)

This is what it looked like when we toured the house. I don't have any other angles, because it was impossible to enter.

This was the night we moved in. I cleaned the walls and painted them before we moved in. We used it as a guest room until Eddie arrived. I couldn't find a more recent photo so this will have to do.

And here it is now. His room was re-painted and got new carpet to replace the stained one.


Eddie really likes the fan.
No comments:
Post a Comment