Mommy wanted to hold off until Spring to get me a bigger car seat, so it would be warmer and she wouldn't have to bundle me up as much. She kept trying to point out to Daddy & myself that my car seat goes up to 30lbs and 32 inches tall. We asked her where would the rest of the 8.6lbs go? My feet already hang over the edge and does she really like toting around 22lbs of Eddie plus the weight of the car seat on her forearm?

If you look back to my first ride in my car seat, the seat makes sense...look how tiny I was!

But look at me now! I'm a big boy! Even if I pull my legs up...it's not looking good. I just don't fit well anymore.

Well. Daddy & I talked her into it. We went to get a new car seat on Monday night. So far, so good. Mommy and I have gotten in and out at several places in the last few days and it's gone well. It was entertaining to listen to Daddy try and get my new seat into the Jeep. He said that we will not have a choice and will have to get a van in the future. He doesn't think he will be able to get 2 car seats in the Jeep. (This is way in the future...Mommy & Daddy don't have any news about needing another car seat.)
Look how happy I am in my new big boy seat!
1 comment:
I'm glad you clarified that last part about needing another car seat... That stuff starts rumors. lol
Lisa
Post a Comment