
It continued when I got to sleep over at Grandpa & Grandmum's house that night. I had SO much fun!! Mommy pulled off the biggest surprise ever when she was actually able to keep a secret from Daddy! He thought that they were just going out to dinner. He had no idea that they were going to stay at the new Hyatt Place (which Mommy said is hands down the best hotel she's ever stayed at...and highly recommends).

After Mommy & Daddy came to pick me up, we stopped at the mailbox. I received some cards in the mail...they were very tasty!

Mommy and I baked a cake. It was heart shaped. By the time it came to eating it, I wasn't feeling very well. I did mush my hand in the cake...but my heart wasn't in it. And after Mommy & Daddy tried the cake, I don't think I missed anything. Mommy found a new recipe for frosting...and they didn't like it. My cards were better.


Overall it was a pretty fun Valentines. The fever hasn't been fun...but Daddy is pretty sure it's broken. I've been getting lots of hugs and cuddles (I'm not sure if that is a fever thing or a Valentines thing...this is my first time for both.) Last night I got up and watched the end of Fireproof with Mommy & Daddy. I actually got up a lot last night. We are all hoping for a better nights sleep tonight.
Hope you had a fun Valentines too!
2 comments:
VERY nice that you and Mark were able to get away!
I agree--and sounds like you guys enjoyed your stay! I might have to check it out. :)
Post a Comment