Thursday, August 28, 2008

75th Percentile


As I was getting Eddie dressed this morning I realized just how much I was tugging on his clothing to get it closed. The fabric is straining at the snaps! Outfits that he used to swim in just a few weeks ago, I am stretching to get closed. It's a bit sad, but it's time to pack away some of his clothing. Our little boy is growing. Which is wonderful...but it's going fast. :)

We were at the doctor today & learned why everything is getting so small. Eddie is doing great! When the dr. walked into the room, Eddie was sleeping in my arms & he said - wow - looks like he is growing well!

Eddie is now 12 pounds, 12 ounces and just about 24 inches long! That puts him in the 75th percentile for both height & weight. Mark joked with the dr. that he knew we had an above average boy! :P

1 comment:

Mike, Lori, Jonathan and Owen Walsh said...

Hey Jen, I just wanted to let you know I think Eddie is so cute!!! Owen is a pipsqueak compared to Eddie. He's in the 41 percentile. He weight only 17 lbs. LOL.