
I have always thought that babywearing looked like fun. It looks like a great way to stay together & cozy while still being able to get things done. I've always loved to check things off my 'to do' list. Since we've gotten home, my 'to do' list has basically disappeared - and I now find it a big accomplishment to do the laundrey & fold it all in the same day. Before Eddie was born I got a Peanut Shell. He has been rather clingy the last few days and wants to sleep in our arms, so I thought I'd give the sling a try. He slept great - but wanted out soon after he woke up. I don't think he is able to look around enough in this sling. He likes to be upright. I hope to get another sling where he can be up and look around more.
Another blogging Mommy has been a huge help with encouragement & information on babywearing. She has a new business venture with tons of information & products to help you stay close to your little one. You can check her out at The Sling Shack.
Eddie likes to push up & hold his head when he's laying on our chests. Today we tried some tummy time. He didn't quite know what to do. He lasted for about a minute before he told me that he was no longer enjoying himself. Still, for three weeks old...I was proud of him.
2 comments:
Horray for tummy time! Get that neck nice and strong. I'm going to be checking into babywearing a little more too, see that I'll have 2 to handle soon!
I am SO glad to see that you are wearing your baby! It is so good for them :) Thanks too for the plug, you are so sweet!
Post a Comment