Saturday, June 21, 2008

You stink dog!


Before Audrey left on her mission trip, she promised to give Maddie a bath. Audrey left yesterday...and Maddie still stinks. Emily, Mark & I were watching a movie tonight, when we noticed just how stinky Maddie had gotten.

Once the movie was done, Maddie was thrown into the tub. She was laying on the puppy dog eyes as Em sprayed her down & suds her up. I couldn't resist getting her picture. Mark held her in the tub & prevented her from jumping out, I sat by the sink & was amused with the show & that it was taking 2 adults to get this little dog scrubbed up. Little Feet was nice enough to share baby soap. Maddie is now styling & smelling like Baby Magic.

On a side note - we got a call today that Doug & Kim were going to be passing through town on their way home. We were able to spend some time with them - it was SO great to catch up! They are hoping to get the college gang together next weekend. Mark said that we would not be able to make it...he doesn't want to drive me 2.5 hours away the day before Little Feet is due. I just don't understand why. :)

No comments: