Friday, June 20, 2008

Chocolate Milk


I've become a bit of a chocolate milk connoisseur the last few months. I have had painful heartburn that can strike at anytime, like 2:30 in the morning. Chocolate milk is the best way I know to put out the fire. I'm sure that regular milk would work too, but all regular milk tastes sour to me since Little Feet got inside. After throwing out 2 gallons of regular milk at our house, I went to my parents' house & tried their milk and was going to throw it out, but I made my dad try it & it turns out the problem wasn't with the milk. It was me.

My chocolate milk rankings:
3. Meijer
2. Bareman's
1. Spartan

Spartan is my favorite hands down. It's creamy without being too chocolaty & goes down smooth. But in a pinch any will work to put out the fire.

I did put a glass in this picture, but I have to admit that usually there is not time for a glass. I drink it straight from the container. I am my father's daughter. Sorry mom.

3 comments:

Jen said...

mmmmm, chocolate milk is so good, I may have to get some. That's great that it helps your heartburn. Have you ever heard that if you have bad heartburn it means your baby will have a lot of hair? Could be a myth, but we'll just have to wait and see!

lalligal said...

Ice cold milk is the only thing that helped my heartburn with James. And he had TONS of hair when he was born! I'm so anxious to meet your little one!

Tripp said...

Mmm I always like chocolate milk while I was preggo too.