Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Stir Crazy


I told Mark that I had to get out of the house tonight. I didn't care where we went or what we did. I was hoping to go swimming at my parents like we did yesterday, but it was raining out, which limited our options.

Mark came into the living room & said - let's go. We picked up chiwawa chili dogs in GH & parked at the beach. We watched the seagulls & a man take a bath in the lake, at first we couldn't figure out what in the world he was doing. Thankfully he stayed clothed. It was 66 degrees out - I can only imagine how warm the water was. On the ride home the rain stopped, so we took the scenic route home. It was wonderful to get out. I have not been trapped in the house all day - but for some reason - I needed to get out.

I am going with the theory that Little Feet just likes it inside & doesn't plan on coming out any time soon. We have been getting lots of inquires as to if I'm in labor yet or not - but don't worry - when Little Feet does decide to make it's appreaence - it will not be kept a secret! :)

No comments: