
I was at work this morning & I got up to make a copy. I was half way to the copy machine when I realized that I was not walking - I was waddling. I knew this day could come, but I really did not want it to. The only waddling pregnant ladies I have ever seen look terribly uncomfortable. I decided to blame it on the fact that I was tired. I think with all the birthday cake yesterday, Little Feet was on a sugar high & partied long into the night. Once I was up and moving, I was able to stop the waddle & walk normally again. Well, as normally as I can right now.
It's Monday, so we headed back to the doctor. Everything is great. Little Feet is doing really well we just have to wait for the baby to make it's move. I am starting to retain water. My toes are getting pudgy, but I still have my ankles! I have another appointment set for next Monday- so we shall see!
We did find out this weekend that we need to leave our garage door up. Or come up with some kind of code. One of our neighbors called because our garage door was down & there were not any lights on. Too fun. No labor - I'm still pregnant - we were just out getting groceries.
No comments:
Post a Comment