Saturday, June 14, 2008

My sleepless night


Mark is often up before me in the morning. During the school year he's long gone before my alarm even goes off. When I woke up this morning to find him missing, I didn't think too much of it - until I walked into the livingroom & found him out cold in the lazy-boy.

My tossing & turning so far has not bothered him. Apparently last night was too much. The last few nights I have woken up every few hours. To use the bathroom, turn on the fan, turn off the fan, get a drink of water...the list goes on. Last night was the worst & Mark woke up every time I tried to maneuver out of bed...and I was snoring.

I think God is getting us both ready for what is to come. The waking up every few hours - I'm hoping the snoring goes away!

3 comments:

Tripp said...

Oh I hate the insomnia that goes along with the last month or two.

Ken Litscher said...

Hey Guys! Hang in there...we went a week early with Jonathan, but Renee was induced 3 days before her due date with Gabe. The last few weeks are agonizing (along with the sleepless nights!) Keep us updated!

By the way, I'm hoping for a boy...Mark needs some more testosterone in that family...all sisters!

The Cornell's said...

Hey Jen!
Jen Frego tipped me off to your blog so I had to check it out. :) I hope you don't mind.
I am so excited for you! I can't believe you are about to have a baby. :) I am thinking of you and Mark in these final days before your bundle of joy comes!

Bri