Sunday, June 29, 2008

Due Date

We have reached Little Feet's due date. I kept thinking that the baby would come early. At first I thought it would be Father's Day...then Mark's birthday...then his Grandpa's 80th birthday [which Grandpa really wanted :) ] But still no Little Feet. This kid is on it's own time. Maybe we are getting a glimpse of the baby's personality. Things are not happening on Mommy's time!

Oh well. Little Feet seems to be enjoying itself, my mom was rubbing my tummy last night & the baby started to kick back & have a bit of playtime. I'm very blessed and still feeling great other than the normal 'pregnancy issues'. It is a bit strange, I remember when buying maternity shirts thinking that I would never 'fill them out'. Now...they are getting tight over the tummy.

Whenever it happens, I am looking forward to holding our little one, it will be here before we know it.

2 comments:

lalligal said...

Well, ya know my dad would say tomorrow is the best day for a birthday :). No matter what I can't wait to see all 3 of you when we get there in a week! Hang in there!!

Jen said...

Isn't it amazing how you change so much over 9 months! I remember thinking that about the huge "tent" maternity tops too. That's great that you have such a good attitude about when the baby comes..I'm sure you're ready and it's testing your patience, but he/she will decide when it's time!