Monday, June 16, 2008

Camp fire & back to the doctor


We won't be doing any camping this summer. Mark is determined to have as many campfires in the backyard as possible. For dinner we cooked up hobo pies & s'mores. So fun & yummy! I did say that before the baby is born I'd camp anywhere he wanted - as long as he packed up our bed to take along with us. Good luck getting that in a tent!

We went back to the doctor today. All is well - we just have to wait for the baby to make it's move. The doctor said that there is nothing I can do at this point to help...wish, hope, pray - then he quickly corrected - prayer could work. I think that God is working on my patience. We haven't even reached the due date & I'm just not being a very good student. My doctor keeps telling me that I'm so easy - I don't have many questions & everything has been going so smoothly. When we got home, I told Mark that I just wanted our baby & that my back hurt. He started to joke & give me a hard time - I'm all smiley at the doctor's, but then complain to him. Oops! My patience is still a work in progress.

2 comments:

Jen said...

hang in there until the end. I'll send some prayers your way...maybe that will get the ball rolling. Hopefully you will go sooner than later. I think that would be so frustrating to go over your due date. Keep us posted!

Happy Happenings said...

I hear the last few weeks are the hardest! Just remember that these are the last few days of just 'you and Mark'... enjoy them while they last! Sounds like Mark has been wonderful and patient. Great job Mark! We are so happy for you two. And we know that Little Feet has great parents! We love you guys (and we love you too, Little Feet!).