
M&S had a beautiful baby girl! Such a little peanut! When we first arrived, she was wide awake & looking around at everything. So cute!
When we were visiting on Saturday, we were told that soon after the birth of their son, our friends were moved from the room that she had delivered in because they needed it for someone else. Because of the drop in barometric pressure from all the storms, lots of ladies were going into labor! We even wondered if our other friend would be affected. Turns out she was!
Again as we walked into the hospital Sunday - I got lots of double takes from staff. Especially on the maternity ward. The nurses were sizing me up to see if I was in labor or not.
I am now 0 for 2. The friends that I thought would have a girl...had a boy. The one I thought would be a boy...was a girl. I'm thinking boy for us - but going on my track record, must be a girl!
We went back to the doctor today - all is well with little feet. Could arrive this week...or three weeks from now. I am feeling well - still basically comfortable & bumping into things. The doctor did sound like he expected to see me for my appointment next Monday...which again makes me think - not this week.
No comments:
Post a Comment