Wednesday, June 5, 2013

you painted yourself BLUE!!!

Eddie corrected me and said she used purple too.

 ...this is a bit old...but too cute...

Dani received her very own markers at her birthday party.

She kept them by her bed and colored first thing every morning.


On this particular morning, Eddie came to me at like 6:30 and told me Dani was coloring.  I was like...honey...it's okay, she does that every morning.

Then a bit later while I was making Eleanor's bottle, little smurf girl joined me in the kitchen.

All I could say was OH!!


then I started the tub to clean her off.

We talked a lot about how markers are for PAPER

I actually had to empty the tub once because the water turned bright blue.


 Markers are no longer kept in bedrooms. :)

1 comment:

Tripp said...

who wouldn't want to color at 6:30 in the morning???? lol