Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Happy Birthday Dani!

Like...two months ago.  

Dani turned 3 in the craziness of our move.

We had her party a week before her birthday at our church.
(which is why I made all the photos black and white...not the most flattering lighting)

She asked for a Hello Kitty party.

waiting for everyone to arrive...
(I love that our families come together to surround our kids on their birthday.  I love to celebrate them as individuals and the unique things that are important to them.)
 she broke into the crayons
 this girl loves to color

Eddie, Daddy & Eleanor played soccer

Dani is seriously fun to give gifts to.  Everything is the most magical thing in the world and she can't believe you bought it for her.  Her reaction is a cute intake of breath...'awwwwe!  Thanks you!'



She is now outfitted in Hello Kitty everything. :)

Auntie Em baked her cake...


then it was time to run off the sugar!
and more coloring
 
 we made Hello Kitty hats.
Her cute smile got everyone but Great Grandpa to wear one!
I have found her misplaced thank you cards...it's never too late to send those right??
Until I found them...I thought I had already sent them. 
Can you say - scatterbrained!!

I can't believe our middle-ist baby is THREE!

No comments: