Dani (and Mama) are jumping for joy
because THIS little girl
wears BIG girl undies!!!
the secret to our success
has been Hello Kitty undies.
has been Hello Kitty undies.
(and I am totally joining in her achievement.
we started last Tuesday and I totally wanted to give up after the 1st morning.
but 24 hours later she had gotten the hang of it and is doing awesome!
We are so proud of her!!! )
we started last Tuesday and I totally wanted to give up after the 1st morning.
but 24 hours later she had gotten the hang of it and is doing awesome!
We are so proud of her!!! )
SHE
has gone from NO interest in walking to this...
amazing!!!
Super proud of her too!!
No milestones for him last week.
He is still our little super hero
He is still our little super hero
and loves to show off his moves!!





1 comment:
great pics and hooray on the potty training!!!!
Post a Comment