Sunday, May 12, 2013

Dutch Village costumes

This is what Eddie kept calling their Dutch costumes this year...not sure why.  
But it has been cute.  

There have been tons of adorable pictures of kids in Dutch costumes this past week floating around blogs & FB. 

We weren't able to get out for pictures until yesterday...when it was rather cold...and we've had a super exciting week of parades and not enough naps.

Eddie and Dani were mostly up for it...Eleanor...not so much.


El did okay looking at the water...but when we moved away...she wasn't thrilled.


my personal favorite...


this one isn't bad either...


After this, we packed it in & went to feed the ducks.
I am really hoping all the tulips don't freeze tonight, I'd like to try again tomorrow.  

I have no idea how my mom manages to fit the costumes so perfectly to their wiggly little bodies every year, but I'd really like a few pictures of her handy work.  

Smiles wouldn't be bad either. :)


[Hope everyone has had a wonderful Mother's Day!  It's been a great one over here.]

2 comments:

Tripp said...

This made me smile! It is SO hard to get a good picture with all the kids. I also LOVED the dutch village costumes :)

Shannon said...

oh wow! That last pic is a keeper for sure :) Hilarious.