Tuesday, February 5, 2013

She's ONE!

when did that happen?!?

suddenly she seems so grown-up.  
 
She still has her CRAZY hair, super kissy cheeks and bright blue eyes, but now she pulls herself up on everything, can 'talk' louder than the other two put together and her determined spirit shines.

Seriously.  When this girl puts her mind to something...look out!!

It is so fun to watch.

I can only imagine the adventures we are going to go on!! :)



We had her birthday breakfast party on the 26th (she turned one the day before)
we had the party at our church.  Oh my!  SO nice! 
I missed the 'homey' feel of the party - but I didn't have to worry about the house being clean or how we were going to fit everyone in.  It worked out really well.
And El really liked the decorations.

So much of our family were able to join us to celebrate.  
Such a blessing.  
(I got pictures of everyone with the birthday girl - Aunt Julie and Uncle Jon were not able to make it

Great Grandma fed her breakfast

Eddie and Daddy opened her gifts.  
(She wasn't too interested.)

She got lots of adorable clothing 
(which is wonderful - Dani is seriously hard on clothing & doesn't leave many to hand down!) 
and toys that Daddy could not open fast enough!

Then it was cake time!

she didn't know what to do with it.

most of it ended up on her elbow!

Such a wonderful time...but I am really not sure where the last year went!!

2 comments:

Shannon said...

Stop it! She can't be one already. It's just NOT possible.

But seriously, super cute party Jen! Love your sweet garland and chalkboard. And fun to have it in a larger soace to accomodate more people too! Happy birthday Ellie.

Tripp said...

OH my, can't believe she is one. She is sooo cute!!