Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Me too! Me too!!

After posting the other day and actually looking back at pictures of Eleanor's baptism, I was reminded that I had wanted to take a few more of Ellie in her dress.  (She wasn't super into it that Sunday night after her baptism and party- go figure! :)) 

Saturday, I figured no time like the present...
I can not get enough of her big blue eyes!!  Her grandpa keeps saying she is going to break some hearts with those!

Someone was VERY into the dress as soon as I got it out.  (Not Eddie.  He was super excited that I moved the loveseat out of the livingroom.  He told me to keep it out because it gave him more room to run.) 

It was Dani.

She never wants to be left out of anything.  She will often start jumping up and down saying, 'me too!  me too!'  She doesn't want to be missed.  (One of her nicknames is 'Meeme') My mom made the dress big to fit over Ellie's harness.  I asked Dani if she would be patient, then she could have a turn after Ellie.  She sat on the other side of the loveseat, taking care of her baby, while I took Ellie's pictures.  She is just out of frame in Ellie's photos. :)

I had wondered if the dress would fit Dani...turns out it does.

She had so much fun being a little princess - (get ready for picture overload!!) - for about 15 minutes.  Then she wanted the dress off!  
(I love her scowl.  It comes out anytime she is unsure.  Mainly around people she doesn't know.  People at church comment on it almost every week.  This week she actually smiled and waved good-bye at some ladies and one of them excitedly said - 'she's only ever scowled at me before!!')
and then she was all done.

Didn't the girls get the dreamiest eyes from their Daddy!?!
   (He gave them his beautiful eye lashes too!)

No comments: