I hope everyone had a wonderful time ringing in the New Year!
We had planned to be in Wisconsin, but instead got sick & had to stay home. Oh well. Mark & I did stay up to see in the New Year. He paused the 30 Rock episode we were watching and counted down the year on his watch. I would have loved to be with a bunch of our college friends, but did enjoy a quiet evening at home.
Have you heard of project 365? (or One Frame a Day)
The idea is to take and post a picture every day.
A bit of a stretch for someone who has been horrible at blog posting lately. But, I am going to give it a whirl. I've debated a bit about it, but Mark encouraged me and said I don't have to follow the 'rules'. I will try to post pictures of the day...but if I don't have time to upload (yes, I take photos almost every day) I can pull any photo I wish.
Like this one. It was not taken today.
I find it funny. I've always imagined having smiling family photos but now I am happy if all our heads are in it. We are having our family photos taken this month and I am very excited. I am confident that it will go better than last year. :)

3 comments:
What a great looking family you have!!
Yay to a picture everyday! I cant wait!
can't wait to see what this year has to bring for u guys.
Post a Comment