Thursday, January 7, 2010

All dressed up.

This afternoon I was a bit down. After running around like a chicken with my head cut off the last few days to gather what I wanted for a family picture today, we arrived at the studio only to find out that the photographer had not put us into his schedule and had gone home for the day. His assistant tried to get a hold of him...but could not. We were asked to re-schedule.

Even though the appointment snuck up on me after the holidays, I was really looking forward to Eddie's 1st real photo shoot. (I've always taken his photos) I really, really wanted a photo of the 3 of us looking at the camera & smiling.

After turning around to go home, I totally felt like the old saying: all dressed up and nowhere to go.

I know in the grand scheme of things, this really isn't a big deal. We will re-schedule and we will get our picture taken...I was just bummed. (Once home I did quickly check my e-mail to make sure I didn't get the date wrong. I was relieved to find out I didn't.)

I did grab our camera and snapped a few because, after all, we were all dressed up.

Lo and behold...


All looking & smiling!

Our first one. :)

1 comment:

The O'Connor Family said...

That is a big bummer!! Especially after going through the hassle! The picture looks great though!! Looking forward to seeing the photo-shoot as well! :)