Thursday, January 7, 2010

Santa couldn't hide this time.

This evening Mark was out snow blowing when he came into the house and announced that Santa Clause in the brown truck brought Eddie a kitchen set!

Eddie was quite excited. Mark & I were baffled.

Eddie kept pointing at the picture and finally I set him on top of the box until Mark came in to put it together.


The box was addressed to Eddie.


He did not hesitate to begin playing with it as soon as it was opened.


After searching the box we came across a sticker that said "ordered by".

Grammum was found out! She tried to deny it when I called her...until I said that her name was on the box. :)

(She is still denying that she had anything to do with the Christmas bear.)

Once she was found out, she told me of the amazing deal she found & stopped over to see the kitchen...she then got roped into sticker duty,


and tea time.


Eddie is so excited! He played with it until bedtime & we have been 'eating' plastic hamburgers & drinking tea all night.



Grammum knows him so well (and spoils him). :)

2 comments:

Tripp said...

Every child needs a play kitchen. What a GREAT gift!

Anonymous said...

Now he doesn't have to use his tool bench as a kitchen!!! :) He really can cook while you are!