Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Steamrolled

Earlier this month we went to check out a park. Of course I had ulterior motives and dragged not only Mark and the kids, but my Mom and sister too. I was hoping to wrap up Dani's 6 month pictures, get a few more of Audrey and if everything was going well, I brought the kids' Halloween costumes along too.

Way too many expectations for one outing.

Once Eddie got restless, we brought out the costumes. It did work like a charm. Until I was trying to focus on Audrey.

A little dinosaur kept popping up in my pictures.


I know when I am beat, but as we were walking back to the car I found some great light and told Audrey to quickly smile...


but suddenly she was laughing.


I did not immediately notice the cause.


Apparently he thought we were forgetting her.


That, or he knew he had to get Auntie Audrey in the car for Mama to put the camera away.


The other dinosaur was perfectly content by Grandmum.

No comments: