Dani will meet her little cousin that she is kicking in this picture.

We are so excited!

Dani was going to show-off her sitting up skills [which she can now hold for about 10 seconds...if you prop her just right ;)], but instead flopped over because she refused to take a nap all day and was exhausted.

She was still her sweet self and spent much of the shower by Aunt Julie.

And Grandma.

Oh and Grandma Great.

I have to include a picture of the duck cake & the diaper cake:

Julie made the standing duck cake and I made the diaper cake. Ever since I saw this one, I wanted to try my hand at it. The diaper cake wasn't too bad, but the first coffee filter flower drove me crazy. That one didn't end up on the cake.
It was quite sad when the time came to cut the cute ducky cake.

No comments:
Post a Comment