
Your big brother still just dotes on you. He always is looking out for you. If you are not with us, he wants to know where you are. When I tell him that you are in bed, he goes to your room (I tend to leave the door cracked open), closes the door and tells me that you are 'seeping'. He is always looking out for you.

You two have even begun to play together. And by 'play together' I mean he tries to use you as a speed bump for his cars. He has also tried to use you as a pillow. I have to keep an eye on you when you are with in his reach.

You are so sweet and so laid back. I love to see your personality emerging. We don't have a schedule down pat yet, but I am starting to see a pattern emerging. Some nights everything lines up and you get the same bedtime routine as your brother. I love it when you get your baths together (I give you your bath in the tub by the sink and Daddy gives Eddie one in the big tub), then it is story time. Usually it is Curious George because Eddie gets to pick, but one of these days you are going to have your own opinion of what should be read. I just love it when we are all snuggled around a book and you two smell of wonderful baby magic.
Most nights you will sleep about 6 hours. But you have done a few nights of 8 and the other night it was 10!

You are so smiley and love to squeal! You have a little routine when you wake up. You eat, (which you are SO good at! Sometimes it amazes me that I even had issues feeding your brother, it has gone so smoothly with you. You eat from Mama or your bottle, doesn't matter to you!) anyway, you eat, burp and are ready for fun!

You enjoy playing more. You love your swing and the little animals that dance around and your play mat. Your favorite past time is 'Eddie watching'. If you hear him, you will swing your little head around so you can get a better view of what he is up to.

This is how you like to be carried. Looking out so you can see the world! (and your brother!)

You are getting so strong! You are able to hold your head up and are able to do it for longer periods of time. You spent most of dinner the other night sitting with us.

You are doing great on your tummy too!

You are even starting to rock a bit. I wonder if you will be an early roller!

You are such a honey bunny. I admit before you were born, I wondered if I would be able to love you as much as I loved your brother. Everyone told me that I would...but I still wondered. Oh baby, my grandma was right. Love multiplies. It isn't divided. She was so right. Daddy and I love you SO much!! (Your great grandma knew what she was talking about. She had 13 babies!)

You are such a wonderful blessing. Daddy and I are so proud of you!!

(And we can not get enough of your smiles!)
2 comments:
She's getting so big already and what a cutie! I love the phrase your grandma shared with you...it's so true! I used to feel the same way when I was pregnant with Carter, but now we can't imagine life without him. Love does multiply!
Uh her smile is so cute! and I LOVE that third picture of her.
Post a Comment